By using this site, you indicate your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
1. Personal information
In application of the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified, relating to data processing, the files and freedoms, the Web site was the subject of a declaration near the National Commission of Data processing and freedoms (www.cnil.fr). The User is notably informed, in accordance with article 32 of the Data-processing law and freedoms of January 6, 1978 modified, that COLIVYS, as person in charge for the treatment, implements a treatment of data in personal matter having for main purposes the management of the inscription of the User to the community site. Some of the data collected may be communicated to its partners for prospecting purposes. The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. If you do not reply or if the information provided is incorrect, Colivys will not be able to process your request.
1.i. Personal Information Collected:
Colivys may collect personally identifiable information from Users in various ways in connection with the activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may visit the site anonymously.
This information includes:
- Contact, account, and profile information. Your first name, last name, phone number, mailing address, email address, date of birth.
- Identity verification and payment information. Images of your identification (in accordance with applicable law), identification number, or other verification information regarding your bank account or payment account.
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information. This information may include, for example, gender, or information about health, employment, and family status, if you choose to provide it.
Some information is also collected automatically:
- A location from your IP address or the GPS of your mobile device depending on your device
- The pages or content you view, searches for Ads, bookings you have made;
- Information about how you used the site (e.g. dates and times of access, information about the device used)
- Payment method used, date and time, payment amount, payment method expiry date and billing postcode, PayPal email address, IBAN information, your address and other related transaction information.
We may also collect non-personally identifying information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personally identifying information may include browser name, computer type, and technical information about the means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and Internet service providers used, and other information.
1.ii. Use of information collected:
We use personal information to:
- Allow you to access the site;
- contact you and communicate with you;
- prepare your contract(s) and other documents;
- obtain payments due to you;
- detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents and other harmful activities;
- verify or authenticate information you have provided;
- resolve disputes with our Members;
- enforce our agreements with third parties;
- comply with the law, respond to legal process, prevent harm and protect our rights;
- enforce our Terms;
- send you promotional messages, advertising and other information;
- administering referral programs;
- invite you to events or other occasions…
If you wish to challenge the decision based on the automated process, please contact us by post: Colivys société MRB 9 rue des Longs Prés 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France, or by email to [email protected]
We may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement authorities, governmental or public authorities, tax authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law, or where disclosure is reasonably necessary:
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to comply with a valid legal request or to respond to claims against Colivys;
- to comply with a valid legal request in connection with a criminal investigation into suspected or illegal activity; or
- to respond to any other activity that may expose you or any other User to legal or regulatory liability;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Colivys, its employees, its Members or Members of the public.
Where appropriate, we may notify Members of the existence of legal claims, unless:
- notification is prohibited by the legal process itself, by a court order we receive, or by applicable law;
- or we believe that notification is unnecessary, ineﬀective, would cause a risk of injury or bodily harm to an individual or group, or would create or increase a risk of fraud against, or harm to, Colivys, our Members or would expose Colivys to a claim of obstruction of justice.
For tax purposes, Colivys may disclose Customer information in relation to their Accommodation, such as the Customer’s name and date of birth, other known address, accommodation addresses, dates of occupancy and contact details.
The User is informed that he/she has the right to access, question, rectify and delete his/her personal data.
He can view and update some of his information by accessing the settings of his Account. It is the User’s responsibility to keep his personal information up to date.
The User also has the right to object to the processing of his data for legitimate reasons and the right to object to the use of his data for commercial prospecting purposes.
All of these rights can be exercised with COLIVYS by post with a copy of an identity document bearing a signature to the following address Colivys, MRB company, customer service 9 rue des Longs Prés 92100 Boulogne Billancourt.
Colivys adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Colivys does not sell, trade or rent personally identifiable information to third parties. Colivys may share aggregated generic demographic information not linked to personally identifiable information about visitors and Users with its business partners, trusted aﬃliates and advertisers for the purposes described above.
4. Transfer of Business
The Site may publish and/or refer to links to other websites. Colivys is in no way responsible for the content of these sites or for any damage arising from the use of/access to these sites.