Newcomer to the rental market, coliving is bringing shared accommodation back into fashion. Born in the United States, coliving will appeal all those who want to live in city centres, in large flats, all for a moderate price. And above all, coliving will appeal to all those who like to share flat and those who want to discover a new way of life.
Strasbourg is a dynamic city with a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the centre. If you like this atmosphere, you are bound to find the right flat share in Strasbourg.
🏠 Our flats in Strasbourg
💰 A controlled budget
Simplicity is key
- Tenant’s identity card or passport
- Last 3 payslips (if you are employed)
- Employment contract (if you are an employee, trainee, or student)
- Last tax assessment
- School certificate (if you are a student)
An international community
Colivys always offers you more!
- Essential – this includes all the essentials that our sub-tenants will need, such as an arrival pack with information on the city of Strasbourg, the must-see places in your area; and also the presence of a dedicated city manager
- Prestige – this enhanced version of the “Essential” package includes greater flexibility for our guests in their check-in and check-out, and the possibility of providing them with bed and household linen
- All-Inclusive – as the name suggests, includes assistance with administrative procedures, dedicated pick-up from your place of arrival to your place of residence, and also the possibility to cancel 10 days before the planned start of your stay
Find out more about the packages during your bedroom booking process.